Manufacturer : Refurbished and Used Models
Please Call for Pricing
The SCHILLER AT-102 is a 12-channel ECG unit designed to record, display, and analyse resting ECGs (exercise ECGs can also be recorded). The unit has been extensively researched to give an ergonomic, clear interface that`s easy to use without compromising functionality.
In this screen the real-time ECG is displayed. From this screen a continuous printout can be initiated and/or an auto recording can be made. In auto mode 10 seconds of ECG data is analysed and averaged and the results given on a printout. The format and data of an auto mode printout is independent of the screen display. An auto mode recording can also be stored in the memory for later print or transmission. In this screen stored recordings can be accessed. Patient data entry via the keypad, In these screens all system settings, resting and exercise ECG settings, and spiro settings are made.
- Alphanumeric keypad and dedicated soft key interface for easy, user friendly operation.
- Storage and transmission facilities for recordings.
- Excercise ECG with interface for control of digital ergometers and treadmills. (Option)
- Integral full size thermal quality printer with various user defined print format options. External laser or deskjet printer (Option).
- ECG Interpretation including measurements and average cycles with automatic and manual printout of the recording. (Option)
- Spirometry (Option)