Manufacturer : Schiller
Please Call for Pricing
Welch Allyn Schiller Cardiovit AT-10 EKG ECG has been fully reconditioned and tested by certified biomed. The unit was in excellent condition when received, both batteries were replaced for added life.
Comes with the following optional software extras already installed on the unit:
Set up as it is, this unit retails for more than $6800 new.
Although the spirometry software option is installed, we do not have the sensor attachment. The SP150 flow sensor must be ordered separately for $1000 (special price, well below retail; offer ONLY available in conjunction with the purchase of this unit).
If you want to use this unit to control a treadmill or exercise bicycle for stress testing, the optional excersise software upgrade must be purchased separately for $1750. Again, this is a special price, ONLY available in conjunction with the purchase of this unit.
With the exercise upgrade added to what is already installed on this unit, new the unit runs in excess of $10,000.
SEE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OF THIS UNIT BELOW – As always, photos are of the actual unit you will receive.
If you want to take a look at the User’s manual before you buy, we can email a copy to you.
For the recording of exercise ECGs the AT-10 can be used in conjunction with either a bicycle ergometer or a treadmill with remote control. Once programmed, the exercise test procedure is automatically controlled from the AT-10.
The standard AT-10 comes with a variety of built-in interfaces for transmission/reception of ECG data to/from other SCHILLER units or a PC.
The CARDIOVIT AT-10 is a technologically advanced, compact unit for cardiovascular and lung function diagnosis with the following features:
- Low weight and mains independent operation for portability.
- Large, clear and bright LCD display for the simultaneous monitoring of up to 8 leads.
- Simple menu guidance and direct function keys for ease of operation.
- Intergrated thermal printer combined with several print functions and formats to ensure clear and precise documention of the data.
- Video interface for the connection of an external video monitor and two DC input connections for on-screen presentation or printout of external signals.
- Three RS-232 interfaces and one RS-422 interface for
- automatic ergometer control (bicycle or treadmill)
- the connection of an external blood pressure measuring unit
- data transmission/reception
- Resting ECG and exercise ECG as standard software options.
- Optional software for ECG measurement and interpretation, evaluation of exercise ECGs, pacemaker measurement, heart rate variability, late potential analysis.
- Optional software for spirometry testing with or without respiratory resistance measurement.
- Integration with SEMA – SCHILLER’s data management system for verification and archiving of recorded data.