Manufacturer : Refurbished and Used Models
Please Call for Pricing
All equipment is refurbished unless otherwise stated, cleaned and cosmetically made to look as close to the day it left the factory. System is electronically and mechanically tested and cycled. Any parts that do not meet factory specifications and performance are repaired or replaced. Complete accessories and manuals are included. System is shipped patient ready.
Specifications Frequency Response: 0.05 to 100 Hz., Lead Group: Standard 12-lead, Frank leads, Canadian, Cornell 12-lead, Cabrera Sequence, ECG Simulator: ECG signals for 14 electrode sites, programmable heart rate (user-selectable between 30 to 240 BPM) and PVC?s (user-selectable), CRT Screen Content: Three ECG channels, real-time graphs and alphanumeric data., Size: 14? diagonal, Type: High-resolution monochrome raster scan, Memory Span: 8 seconds of ECG Freeze Feature: Split screen format with oldest four seconds of ECG frozen, Protocols: 3 resident protocols: Bruce, Manual, and Astrand. Infinite number of user-programmable protocols, each with up to 99 stages and warm up/cool down, Dimensions: 59 x 24 x 31 inches. 150 x 61 x 79 cm (H x W x D), Weight: 142 lbs, 65 kg
- Up to $100 Reimbursement per test with this machine
- This machine pays for itself after 60 tests
- Why pay more for functionality that you don’t need?
- Freeze half of the screen while the other half displays live ECG data
- Up to 7 user-definable ergometer protocols, each with a resting stage and up to 99 exercise stages
- High-resolution thermal chart recorder produces quality reports ready for signature
- Menu, entry and control functions are easily accessible on the removable PC-compatible keyboard
- 2 year extended warranty available for $ 299