Manufacturer : Fukuda Denshi
Market price : $3195.00
Our price : $2995.00
The CardiMax FX-7202 can store the 12-lead ECG and records ECG waveforms and measurements on 110mm wide chart paper. The newly designed hardware, and the new ECG measurements program synergistically increase the accuracy in ECG meaurements.
The operator can directly touch a necessary key or icon while viewing data on the screen to easily make use of multiple functions. When entering patient name and other information, the touch screen becomes an alphanumerical keyboard.
The large and bright touch LCD screen enables the operator to have easy access to multiple function in a compact, portable package.
An internal memory installed as a standard stores waveforms and ECG measurements for up to 128 examinations. The CardiMax FX-7202 operator can review stored ECG data from the memory for recording as required. A data list can be printed.
- Optional Battery Portability
- Touch Screen Display
- Easy for Openrations
- FX-7202 Can communicate for External Storage by Communication Port
- Alpha numerical Keyboard
- Easy to use
- Built-in Memory for ECG Storage
- 3,6 and 12 Lead ECG Display available
- Optional Interpretation Program
- 3 and 6 channels for print on 110 mm wide paper
- Weight: 2.5 Kg and 5 1/2 lbs